Griffith Park Building
|4755 SW Griffith Dr.
|Monday - Friday 5 pm to 10 pm; Saturday and Sunday 8:00 am to 10:00 pm
The Griffith Park Building is at the intersection of Farmington Road and Griffith Drive, where the former city hall was located. The Griffith Park Building now houses the Beaverton Police Department, Beaverton Municipal Court, Emergency Management Services, and community meeting rooms. Entrance to the parking area is on Griffith Drive and identified with a sign that reads “Beaverton Police & Court”.
Groups using these rooms may not charge a fee for the program or meeting for which the room is being used nor may they solicit future business or sales through the literature they have available at the meeting.
The meeting rooms at the Griffith Park Building are managed through the City Recorder’s Office at The Beaverton Building, located at 12725 SW Millikan Way. Groups will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. The City reserves the right to cancel a reservation at any time.
Guidelines for usage at the Griffith Park Building
- Banners, posters or any such items may not be attached or taped to the walls.
- Tables and chairs may not be moved between the meeting rooms.
- The room needs to be neat and clean for the next user.
- It is the user’s responsibility to return the room in accordance with the room configuration diagrams posted in each room.
- Entry is permitted only when a reservation has been made.
- Users should leave on time.
Map to the Griffith Park Building
Griffith Park Building Parking Capacity
- Public access is only through the front doors. (All other doors require an employee key card for access.)
- Public can park in the three rows at the front of the building.
- 54 visitor parking spaces in the three rows at the front of the building
- 4 handicap parking spaces at the front. (There are 3 handicap spaces on the back side of the building.)
- 2 Electric Vehicle parking spaces are located in the employee parking area.
Griffith Park Building - Meeting Rooms
- Meeting Rooms: Room 150 - First Floor Conference Room, Room 100 - Court Room B, Room 300 - Third Floor Conference Room